Friday, May 13, 2016

THE TIP OF THE DAY

May 5, 2016
 OUR WORLD
Tom
By Tom
Is it better to give tips or to get them?
I consider myself a smart guy so I feel like it’s kinda my responsibility to share my wisdom with everyone. After all, what use is my knowledge if I keep it to myself? That would be like not offering people lemonade on a hot day. I mean, how selfish is that? So that’s why I think giving people tips is awesome and totally necessary!
So  I decided to dedicate this week to tipping. Everyone got super excited when I told them about my idea! It turned out that all of my friends have some extra wisdom they wanted to share – they were really happy to let it all out! Talking Hank gave us a tip about watching  a whole season of our favorite sitcom in  one afternoon, and also on how to change our perspectives of the world. Talking Angela shared some advice about accessorizing (to be honest, I thought we looked a bit like Christmas trees, but Angela said it was “so 2016” and she’s the expert!). And Ben… well, no one really understood Talking Ben’s tips because they consisted of some formulas that no one’s ever heard of, but we’re pretty sure that it didn’t matter because it’s not like he’d let us do science experiments in his lab anyway. And, as for me, I shared advice on the things that I’m best at. You know, like  complimenting girls, conquering the world, and becoming the most successful person in the universe! Inspiring others makes me really happy, you guys! 
By the end of the week, I can say that we  all really benefited from this whole tipping thing. Most of all Rhonda, the awesome lady who brings us food and drink in our favorite diner! Mainly because her tip was the only one that we actually all agreed on. And Rhonda was definitely the only one who was happier to get a tip instead of giving it!
Thanks for reading, guys!
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment